Viktor Axelsen Jokes About Being Sponsored by Balinese Coffee
jpnn.com, BALI - Danish men's singles badminton player Viktor Axelsen is currently in Bali.
Axelsen and a number of top badminton players will take part in a series of tournaments titled Indonesia Badminton Festival (IBL).
There are three championships taking place, namely the 2021 Indonesia Masters (November 16-21), the 2021 Indonesia Open (November 23-28), and the 2021 BWF World Tour Finals (December 1-5).
Axelsen, who also brought his family to Bali, seemed to really enjoy the atmosphere on the Island of Gods.
The world's second-ranked player recently joked about being sponsored by a Balinese coffee company.
"I still don't understand why I'm not sponsored by a coffee company yet," the 28-year-old wrote on his personal Twitter account.
The post was immediately flooded by thousands of likes and various comments from Indonesian badminton lovers, with many suggesting Indonesian drinks to him.
Danish men's singles badminton player Viktor Axelsen recently joked about being sponsored by a Balinese coffee company.
- Indonesia's Jonatan Christie Wins Top Prize at Swiss Open
- Pramudya, Yeremia Beat Indian Pair at Swiss Open
- Bagas Maulana, Muhammad Shohibul Fikri Win All England
- Indonesia Absent from Polish Open Amid Russia-Ukraine Conflict
- PBSI Excludes Several Players from German Open, All England
- Lee Zii Jia Beats Loh Kean Yew in 30 Minutes at BATC