The Minions Predicted to Make Terrific Record in Indonesia Masters
jpnn.com, BALI - Indonesian men's doubles Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo and Marcus Fernaldi Gideon, or The Minions, are the first seeds at the 2021 Indonesia Masters.
This is natural considering The Minions are still ranked first in the world with a collection of 108,177 points.
Kevin and Marcus have been in the world's top spot since the end of December 2017 and will stay at least until November 2021.
Despite having stumbled in 2021, The Minions have slowly started to rise again as proven by their win at the 2021 Hylo Open.
It was the first title for The Minions being on the winning podium after the 2020 Indonesia Masters.
Now, Kevin and Marcus don't have long to rest because they will face the 2021 Indonesia Masters in Bali.
This tournament is one of The Minions' favorites to make achievements. In the last two editions, the Indonesia Masters title has always fallen into the hands of The Minions.
In 2019, The Minions rose to the podium as the Indonesia Masters champion after winning the match against Mohammad Ahsan and Hendra Setiawan, or The Daddies, with a score of 21-17 and 21-11.
Indonesian men's doubles Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo and Marcus Fernaldi Gideon, or The Minions, are the first seeds at the 2021 Indonesia Masters.
- US Insists Russia Should Be Expelled from G20 in Bali
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali
- Australian Woman Denied Entry to Bali Due to Moldy Passport
- Toll Road Project in Bali Worth Rp 24.6 Trillion to Start in June
- These Are Requirements to Enter Bali, Batam, Bintan
- Bali to Repatriate Indonesian Migrant Workers from Russia