KPK Arrests Surabaya Judge Itong Isnaeni
Thursday, 20 January 2022 – 22:31 GMT+7
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has arrested Surabaya District Court judge Itong Isnaeni Hidayat on suspicion of bribery.
Itong arrived at the KPK Headquarters in South Jakarta on Thursday (20/1) evening.
Acting KPK spokesman Ali Fikri said his commission had arrested five people, whose professions were in both the public and private sectors.
"We also secured evidence of hundreds of millions in rupiah denominations, which are still being counted by examiners," Ali said.
The case is still developing. (tan/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Lihat Nih, Hakim Itong Isnaeni Tiba di Gedung KPK
The KPK has arrested Surabaya District Court judge Itong Isnaeni Hidayat.
- Former KPK Investigator Says Current Chair Has Uncontrollable Power
- Ex-Garuda Stewardess Siwi Widi Returns 647 Million Rupiah to KPK
- Ex-Garuda Stewardess Siwi Widi to Hand Over Bribe Money to KPK
- Petition Made to Support Ubedilah's Report Against Jokowi's Sons
- Former Garuda Stewardess Involved in Alleged Bribery Case
- Medan Police Chief Riko Sunarko Fired for Alleged Bribery