Businessman Allegedly Rapes Underage Employee in Car
jpnn.com, SOLO - A culinary entrepreneur in Solo, Central Java, has allegedly raped his employee, who was still a school child.
Long before the incident, the suspect tried to win over the victim's heart by giving promises regarding the victim's school and financial problems.
"The suspect in the child molestation case, identified with the initials HDC (30), is a resident of Banyuanyar Laweyan, Banjarsari," said Surakarta Police chief Senior Commissioner Ade Safri Simanjuntak at a press conference on Wednesday.
"Their relationship is between a culinary business owner in Solo and a 17-year-old employee," added the police chief.
The suspect tricked the victim by promising an increased salary, college education, among other things.
The police chief said the incident started when the suspect took the victim to a cafe on Jalan Slamet Riyadi Laweyan, Solo, on September 18, 2021, at around 10.30 p.m.
At the cafe, the suspect discussed the problems the victim was experiencing.
The suspect asked the victim to drink alcoholic beverages and he reiterated his promises
A culinary entrepreneur in Solo, Central Java, has allegedly raped his employee, who was still a school child.
- Accused Rapist Herry Wirawan Sentenced to Death
- This Businessman Doesn't Pay Taxes for 35 Years, Gets Tax Amnesty
- Appeal Filed Demanding Herry Wirawan Sentenced to Death
- Herry Wirawan's Victims Want Him to Get Death Sentence: Attorney
- Rape Convict Herry Wirawan Free from Castration Sentence
- 'Warteg' Boss Allegedly Rapes, Threatens to Kill His Employee