'Warteg' Boss Allegedly Rapes, Threatens to Kill His Employee
english.jpnn.com, BEKASI - A man with the initials EW allegedly raped a woman, SYN (17), at a warteg (Tegal food stall) on Jalan Kasuari, North Cikarang, Bekasi regency, Sunday (6/2) morning.
Cikarang Police chief Commissioner Mustakim said the alleged perpetrator was the boss of the warteg, while the victim was his own employee.
He said the incident happened in the victim's bedroom.
The perpetrator covered the victim's face with a cloth, so the victim was helpless, Mustakim added.
In addition, EW also threatened to kill SYN if she shouted.
The victim then left the room and contacted her family members who lived not far from the warteg.
The victim's family and residents came to the warteg to confront the perpetrator.
"The perpetrator was about to commit suicide with a blade," said Mustakim in a written statement, Thursday (10/2).
- Accused Rapist Herry Wirawan Sentenced to Death
- Appeal Filed Demanding Herry Wirawan Sentenced to Death
- Four Districts in Bekasi Submerged Due to Overflowing River
- Herry Wirawan's Victims Want Him to Get Death Sentence: Attorney
- Five Students Arrested for Slashing, Robbing Police Member in Bekasi
- Rape Convict Herry Wirawan Free from Castration Sentence