Man in Bali Abuses Niece Next to Her Grandma With Stroke
jpnn.com, BALI - A 24-year-old man, identified with the initials ZN, in Negara district, Jembrana regency, Bali, has been accused of assaulting his underage niece.
The victim, who had just turned 12, was allegedly raped next to her grandmother who was paralyzed by a stroke.
The incident came to light after the victim's father noticed that the perpetrator's behaviour was off.
The father became suspicious and interrogated his daughter.
The victim opened up about the incident to her father, admitting that she had been molested twice in June.
ZN threatened the victim not to report it to anyone, so the frightened victim chose to remain silent for months.
The father, who is a fisherman, reported the incident to the Jembrana Police last Thursday (21/10).
A man in Bali has been accused of assaulting his underage niece next to her grandmother who was paralyzed by a stroke.
- US Insists Russia Should Be Expelled from G20 in Bali
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali
- Australian Woman Denied Entry to Bali Due to Moldy Passport
- Toll Road Project in Bali Worth Rp 24.6 Trillion to Start in June
- These Are Requirements to Enter Bali, Batam, Bintan
- Bali to Repatriate Indonesian Migrant Workers from Russia