US Believes in Indonesia, Here is the Proof
In addition, the US also sees Indonesia as a middle power country that is consistent in pursuing a free and active foreign policy, especially when it comes to ASEAN relations with big countries, especially the US and China.
In terms of multilateral relations, Dzuhayatin said that Indonesia, as the holder of the G20 Presidency, is considered to have an opportunity to play a strategic role in ending the conflict between Russia and Ukraine.
Indonesia is also considered to be able to encourage conflict resolution through negotiations since the country has good relations with Russia and Ukraine, she added.
"Indonesia is ready to become a part of the Russia-Ukraine negotiation," she said. (antara/jpnn)
The US also sees Indonesia as a middle power country that is consistent in pursuing a free and active foreign policy.
- Puan Opens Up About Meeting with Jokowi at Bogor Palace
- US Insists Russia Should Be Expelled from G20 in Bali
- Jokowi Says Fuel Prices Can No Longer Be Lower Down
- Jokowi Welcomes Papua New Guinea PM at Presidential Palace
- Jokowi Expresses Gratitude for Success of MotoGP Mandalika
- Jokowi Stops Packaged Cooking Oil Subsidies