Police Member Named Suspect After Hitting Pedestrian Dead
english.jpnn.com, TAPANULI UTARA - A police officer in North Tapanuli regency, North Sumatra, identified as Chief Brigadier I, has been named a suspect after hitting a pedestrian dead.
He is now facing six years in prison.
"The suspect has been detained," said North Tapanuli Police spokesman First Adjutant Inspector W. Barimbing, Tuesday (6/4).
He stated that suspect was subject to Article 310 of Law Number 22/2009 concerning road traffic and transportation.
The accident occurred on the Sumatra Sibolga-Tarutung cross road in Pagaran Lambung I village, Adian Koting district, on Saturday (2/4).
At that time, the police officer was in charge of transporting vaccine from Medan to Sibolga.
He was reportedly drowsy and eventually hit a pedestrian, causing the victim to die.
In addition, the car also hit a local resident's house. (mcr20/jpnn/antara)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Oknum Polisi Penabrak Warga Ditetapkan Jadi Tersangka, Terancam 6 Tahun Penjara
A police officer in North Tapanuli has been named a suspect after hitting a pedestrian dead.
- OnlyFans Creator Apologizes After Named Suspect Over Pornography
- OnlyFans Creator in Indonesia Named Suspect Over Pornography
- Influencer Medina Zein Named Suspect Over Sale of Fake Bags
- Woman Reporting Alleged Corruption in Cirebon Becomes Suspect
- Five Students Arrested for Slashing, Robbing Police Member in Bekasi
- Edy Mulyadi Named Suspect Over Hate Speech