Police Deny Adam Deni's Depression Claims While in Detention
english.jpnn.com, JAKARTA - The National Police criminal investigation unit has confirmed that social media activist Adam Deni is in good health while in detention.
This was revealed by National Police spokesperson Brigadier General Ahmad Ramadhan, responding to Adam's statement through his legal team.
"[Adam's] health condition is routinely checked by doctors," Ahmad told reporters, Wednesday (23/2).
Previously, Adam said in a video that his condition had deteriorated.
Adam admitted to being severely depressed and sick while in detention.
"I have been exposed to many diseases here. I was also shocked that I was slandered outside. I don't have a phone," said Adam. (cuy/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Adam Deni Mengeklaim Depresi Berat di Tahanan, Bareskrim Polri Langsung Bereaksi
Police say social media activist Adam Deni is in good health while in detention.
- Police Detain Rico Valentino, Putra Siregar for Alleged Attack
- Lecturer Ade Armando Attacked During Chaotic Student Protest
- Police Extend Indra Kenz's Detention Amid Fraud Investigation
- Indra Kenz, Doni Salmanan in Good Health While in Detention: Police
- Detention of Aesthetician Richard Lee Deemed Baseless
- Habib Rizieq Detained in Prison Basement, Police Confirm