Jokowi Visits Central Java to Distribute Aid to Street Vendors
jpnn.com, JAWA TENGAH - President Joko Widodo paid a visit to Central Java on Wednesday (5/1) to distribute state aid and monitor Covid-19 vaccination, among other things.
He arrived at the Adi Soemarmo Air Force Base, Boyolali regency, at around 8 a.m. and was immediately greeted by the Central Java Governor Ganjar Pranowo.
Jokowi continued his journey to Sragen regency, where he would hand over assistance to street vendors and stalls in the Gemolong market.
After that, the former Jakarta governor would hand over similar assistance at the Purwodadi market, Grobogan regency.
The president was also set to monitor the Covid-19 vaccination for children, held at SD Negeri 3 Nglinduk, Gabus district, Grobogan.
Then, Jokowi and his entourage would continue their journey to Blora regency using the Indonesian Air Force Super Puma helicopter.
In Blora, the president was set to inaugurate the Randugunting dam.
After that, he would visit Semarang city to inaugurate the Johar market and hand over cash assistance for street vendors and stalls in the front yard of Kauman Square.
Jokowi paid a visit to Central Java on Wednesday (5/1) to distribute state aid to street vendors.
- US Believes in Indonesia, Here is the Proof
- Puan Opens Up About Meeting with Jokowi at Bogor Palace
- Jokowi Says Fuel Prices Can No Longer Be Lower Down
- Jokowi Welcomes Papua New Guinea PM at Presidential Palace
- Singaporean Minister Desmond Lee Invites Ganjar to World Forum
- Jokowi Expresses Gratitude for Success of MotoGP Mandalika