President Jokowi, First Lady Iriana Arrive in East Kalimantan
english.jpnn.com, KALIMANTAN TIMUR - President Joko Widodo arrived at Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Sepinggan International Airport, Balikpapan, East Kalimantan, Sunday (13/3) at around 4 p.m. local time.
He flew on the Presidential Aircraft Indonesia-1, accompanied by First Lady Iriana.
Jokowi was welcomed by East Kalimantan Governor Isran Noor, Major General Teguh Pujo Rumekso, and Inspector General Imam Sugianto.
The President will brief the governors at the Novotel Hotel, Balikpapan, in the evening.
The next day, Jokowi will visit the new capital city, Nusantara, which is under work in North Penajam Paser regency. (tan/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Cuaca Cerah Menyambut Jokowi di Kaltim, Dua Jenderal Menyambut
President Joko Widodo, accompanied by First Lady Iriana, arrived in East Kalimantan.
- US Believes in Indonesia, Here is the Proof
- Puan Opens Up About Meeting with Jokowi at Bogor Palace
- Jokowi Says Fuel Prices Can No Longer Be Lower Down
- Jokowi Welcomes Papua New Guinea PM at Presidential Palace
- Jokowi Expresses Gratitude for Success of MotoGP Mandalika
- Jokowi Stops Packaged Cooking Oil Subsidies