Covid-19 Test No More Required for Domestic Travel: Luhut
english.jpnn.com, JAKARTA - The government has now removed Covid-19 testing as a condition for domestic travel.
This was conveyed by Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs and Investment Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan.
"Domestic travelers who have carried out the second and complete dose of vaccination no longer need to show evidence of negative antigen and PCR tests," Luhut said at a press conference, Monday (7/3).
This provision applies to travelers using land, sea, and air transportation.
Luhut emphasized that domestic travel requirements would be included in a ministry regulation that would be issued in the near future.
He encouraged the public to vaccinate against Covid-19 as an effort to end the pandemic. (mcr9/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Hore! Syarat Perjalanan Domestik Tak Perlu Pakai Tes Covid-19, tetapi
The government has now removed Covid-19 testing as a condition for domestic travel.
- Haris, Fatia Should Be Rewarded Instead of Punished: Attorney
- Haris Azhar, Fatia Maulidiyanti Named Suspects Over Defamation
- Luhut Says Indonesians Not Interested in 2024 Election
- Macron Refuses Kremlin Request for Covid-19 Test While in Russia
- Government Raises PPKM Status in Greater Jakarta to Level 3
- Cinta Laura Accused of Cutting Covid-19 Test Queue