Jokowi Appoints Bahlil Lahadalia as Temporary ESDM Minister
english.jpnn.com, JAKARTA - President Joko Widodo has appointed Bahlil Lahadalia, the Investment Minister and the Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board head, as the temporary Energy and Mineral Resources (ESDM) Minister.
His special staff member, Tina Talisa, confirmed the information.
The appointment was based on a letter from the State Secretary dated February 3.
"This morning, Friday, February 4, an inaugural meeting of the ad interim ESDM Minister was held with all echelon I officials within the ministry," said Tina.
Tina further said that Bahlil would hold the temporary position for the next few days.
ESDM Minister Arifin Tasrif is reportedly undergoing self-isolation after being exposed to Covid-19. (mcr28/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Jokowi Tunjuk Bahlil Lahadalia Jadi Menteri ESDM ad Interim, Reshuffle Kabinet?
Jokowi has appointed Bahlil Lahadalia as the temporary Energy and Mineral Resources (ESDM) Minister.
- US Believes in Indonesia, Here is the Proof
- Puan Opens Up About Meeting with Jokowi at Bogor Palace
- Jokowi Says Fuel Prices Can No Longer Be Lower Down
- Jokowi Welcomes Papua New Guinea PM at Presidential Palace
- Jokowi Expresses Gratitude for Success of MotoGP Mandalika
- Jokowi Stops Packaged Cooking Oil Subsidies