Biden Speaks to Ukrainian President Amid Russian Military Attack
Thursday, 24 February 2022 – 17:38 GMT+7
The 46th US president will continue to support and assist the Ukrainian government and people in dealing with the conflict with Russia.
"Tomorrow, I will be meeting with the leaders of the G7, and the United States and our allies and partners will be imposing severe sanctions on Russia," Biden said in another tweet. (mcr9/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Rusia Menyerang, Presiden Ukraina Kontak Joe Biden, AS Siapkan Rencana
United States President Joe Biden plans to take steps to respond to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
- US Believes in Indonesia, Here is the Proof
- Ukrainian Ambassador to Indonesia Condemns Russian Attack
- Russian General Dies at Hands of Ukrainian Sniper
- China Supports Security Dialogue Between NATO, EU and Russia
- Trump Changes Attitude About Putin's Attack on Ukraine
- Zelenskyy Refuses to Leave Ukrainian Capital