Police Delay Examination of Ayu Thalia Over Alleged Defamation
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - The examination of Instagram celebrity Ayu Thalia over an alleged defamation case has been delayed.
Ayu was reported by Nicholas Sean, the son of former Jakarta governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama.
She was set to undergo an examination on Thursday (20/1).
Ayu's legal team sent a letter to North Jakarta Police investigators to inform her absence.
"She's not feeling well, maybe due to the weather. The rainy season has prolonged. She may have catched a cold," Ayu's attorney, Fredy Limantara, said at the North Jakarta Police Headquarters.
Fredy said the examination would be scheduled for next week.
According to Fredy, Ayu has not said a word after being named a suspect. However, she will follow the legal process.
Police named her a suspect after obtaining two sufficient pieces of evidence.
The examination of Ayu Thalia over an alleged defamation case has been delayed.
- Citra Andy Withdraws Her Alleged Harassment Case
- Haris, Fatia Should Be Rewarded Instead of Punished: Attorney
- Haris Azhar, Fatia Maulidiyanti Named Suspects Over Defamation
- Bali Police Investigate Porn Video Involving Instagram Celebrity
- NasDem Politician Says Ahok Worthy of Leading New Capital
- IPW Urges for Fairness in Habib Bahar, Denny Siregar Cases