Instagram Celebrity in Bali Arrested for Explicit Live Streaming
jpnn.com, DENPASAR - Instagram celebrity Rani Rahmawati has been arrested by the Denpasar Police for repeatedly doing explicit live broadcasts on the Mango and Bigo applications.
She will soon undergo her first trial in the Denpasar District Court.
"We have received the file and the suspect from Denpasar Police investigators. Meanwhile, our suspect is still being held at the Denpasar Police Detention Center," said Denpasar Police intelligence unit head I Putu Eka Suyantha, as reported by Radarbali.id.
According to Eka, Rani will be detained for 20 days.
Rani was charged with Article 29 of Law No. 44/2008 on Pornography, or Article 45 and Article 27 of the ITE Law, which carries a maximum sentence of 12 years in prison.
She will be transferred to court before the 20-day detention period expires.
"According to the plan, on December 13, we will transfer the case to the court for trial," Eka said.
A number of evidence items secured included one mobile phone, one set of lighting lamps, one speaker, one gaming chair, one women's nightgown, one set of underwear, and one hair headband.
Instagram celebrity Rani Rahmawati has been arrested by the Denpasar Police for repeatedly doing explicit live broadcasts.
- Police to Examine Subscriber of OnlyFans Content Creator
- Citra Andy Withdraws Her Alleged Harassment Case
- Police Hint New Suspect in OnlyFans Creator's Pornography Case
- OnlyFans Creator Apologizes After Named Suspect Over Pornography
- Police Investigate Involvement of OnlyFans Creator Dea's Lover
- OnlyFans Creator in Indonesia Named Suspect Over Pornography