Four Europeans Rob Foreign Couple at Seminyak Villa, Bali
jpnn.com, BALI - Some English and Italian citizens have allegedly robbed an Italian couple at a villa in Seminyak, Kuta, Badung.
Two of the robbers were identified as Nicola Disanto (34) from Italy and Gregory Lee Simpson (36) from England, who committed the robbery on Thursday (11/12).
The victims were an Italian couple named Principe Nerini (43) and Camilla Guadagnuolo (30).
One of the perpetrators, Nicola Disanto, is a former employee of the victims.
Denpasar Police chief Senior Commissioner Jansen Avitus Panjaitan said the other two perpetrators were still at large.
The robbery took place at the Seminyak Estate Villa and Spa Royal 8, Jalan Nakula, Seminyak, Kuta, Badung, where the couple was staying.
The incident began with the two victims waking up at around 02.30 a.m. local time when they heard an explosion-like noise.
The victims found the perpetrators at the villa, and the four perpetrators immediately pointed at the victims with sharp weapons.
Some English and Italian citizens have allegedly robbed an Italian couple at a villa in Seminyak, Kuta, Badung.
- US Insists Russia Should Be Expelled from G20 in Bali
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali
- Australian Woman Denied Entry to Bali Due to Moldy Passport
- Toll Road Project in Bali Worth Rp 24.6 Trillion to Start in June
- These Are Requirements to Enter Bali, Batam, Bintan
- Bali to Repatriate Indonesian Migrant Workers from Russia