Woman's Dead Body Found Lying on Karang Boma Cliff in Bali
jpnn.com, BADUNG - A dead body of an unidentified woman has been discovered on the Karang Boma cliff, Pecatu village, South Kuta district, Badung, Bali.
The Bali Search and Rescue Agency (Basarnas) evacuated from the woman's body from the cliff of Nyang-Nyang Beach, Pecatu, before the Denpasar Police investigated the discovery on Thursday (23/12).
According to Denpasar Police spokesman Adjutant Commissioner I Ketut Sukadi, the first witness to the dead body was Nyoman Sudiartana, a resident of Banjar Karang Boma.
On Thursday (12/23), at around 09.30 a.m. local time, Sudiartana was about to catch fish on the rocky shore.
However, when descending the cliff with a steepness of up to 30 meters, the witness was surprised by a stinging stench that almost made him vomit.
Curious, Sudiartana then looked for the origin of the smell.
He was shocked when he saw a rotting corpse of the woman, and the clothes she was wearing were torn.
"The witness then returned home to report his discovery to his brother and then notify the village head," said Ketut, as reported by bali.jpnn.com.
A dead body of an unidentified woman has been discovered on the Karang Boma cliff, Pecatu village, South Kuta district, Badung, Bali.
- US Insists Russia Should Be Expelled from G20 in Bali
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali
- Australian Woman Denied Entry to Bali Due to Moldy Passport
- Toll Road Project in Bali Worth Rp 24.6 Trillion to Start in June
- These Are Requirements to Enter Bali, Batam, Bintan
- Bali to Repatriate Indonesian Migrant Workers from Russia