King Pemecutan XI of Bali Dies at 76 Due to Heart Failure
jpnn.com, BALI - The King of Pemecutan Puri Ida Tjokorda Pemecutan XI of Bali passed away, Wednesday (12/22).
The Balinese public is saddened by the loss as Cokorda Pemecutan was one of the central figures for unifying inter-religious communities on the island.
Cokorda Pemecutan, whose real name was Anak Agung Ngurah Manik Parasara, died at the age of 76, leaving behind four children.
He breathed his last at his residence in Puri Pemecutan, Jalan Mohammad Yamin, Denpasar, at around 6 a.m.
Before his death, he had been battling with heart complications for more than two months. He had also undergone hernia surgery twice.
Based on information received from Puri Pemecutan in Denpasar, the king underwent intensive treatment at the Wings Sanglah Hospital, Denpasar, last October.
After getting better, Cokorda Pemecutan continued treatment at home before his death. (gie/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Bali Berduka! Raja Pemecutan XI Meninggal Dunia
The King of Pemecutan Puri Ida Tjokorda Pemecutan XI of Bali passed away, Wednesday (12/22).
- US Insists Russia Should Be Expelled from G20 in Bali
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali
- Australian Woman Denied Entry to Bali Due to Moldy Passport
- Toll Road Project in Bali Worth Rp 24.6 Trillion to Start in June
- These Are Requirements to Enter Bali, Batam, Bintan
- Bali to Repatriate Indonesian Migrant Workers from Russia