Bali on Full Alert to Counter Omicron
jpnn.com, BALI - The emergence of the first Omicron case in Jakarta has sparked a full alert response in Bali.
Amid the Christmas and New Year holiday season, the Bali administration has immediately prepared a number of special anticipatory steps.
The Omicron prevention policies will be the main discussion of the Bali Regional Leadership Communication Forum (Forkopimda).
Bali Secretary Dewa Made Indra said that a special coordination meeting between Forkopimda and local leaders throughout Bali would be held this weekend.
"The meeting of Forkopimda and regents throughout Bali on Sunday will jointly discuss the holiday special policies and the new variant of Covid-19," said Dewa, Thursday (16/12).
Dewa hoped that the emergence of the Omicron variant would not have a further impact on the Bali tourism industry.
The Bali administration, according to him, will be focusing on efforts to prevent the Omicron variant from entering the island.
"We remain consistent so that the declining cases won't rise again and the new variant won't come in. We must jointly oversee these two things," he said. (gie/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Bali Siaga Penuh, Serius Tangkal Varian Omicron Masuk Pulau Dewata
The emergence of the first Omicron case in Jakarta has sparked a full alert response in Bali.
- US Insists Russia Should Be Expelled from G20 in Bali
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali
- Australian Woman Denied Entry to Bali Due to Moldy Passport
- Toll Road Project in Bali Worth Rp 24.6 Trillion to Start in June
- These Are Requirements to Enter Bali, Batam, Bintan
- Bali to Repatriate Indonesian Migrant Workers from Russia