Pratama Arhan's Rocket Goal Stole Hearts During Archipelago Derby
jpnn.com, SINGAPORE - The left-back player of the Indonesian national soccer team, Pratama Arhan, stole the attention when playing against Malaysia on the last matchday of Group B of the 2020 AFF Cup, Sunday (19/12).
Arhan was named "man of the match" in the archipelago derby.
Indonesia beat Malaysia with a score of 4-1, with one goal contributed by Arhan in the 50' minute.
The rocket shot from the PSIS Semarang star penetrated the Malaysian goal, which was escorted by senior goalkeeper Khairul Famhi Che Mat.
Arhan's goal not only caught the attention of soccer fans in Indonesia but was also highlighted by Singapore soccer legend Baihakki Khaizan.
"Pratama Arhan is real class," wrote the 37-year-old man.
Baihakki himself is no stranger to Indonesia.
The owner of 142 caps with the Singapore national team has played in the Indonesian League strengthening Persija Jakarta (2009-2010), Persib Bandung (2010-2011), and Medan Chiefs (2011-2012).
The left-back player of the Indonesian national soccer team, Pratama Arhan, stole the attention when playing against Malaysia.
- Pratama Arhan, PSSI Praised by Japanese Embasssy Director
- Pratama Arhan Signed by Japanese League Club
- Shin Rules Out AFF Alumni Players in Match Against Timor Leste
- The Daddies Advance to India Open Final After Defeating Malaysia
- After 2020 AFF Cup, Pratama Arhan Wanted by South Korean Clubs
- Shin Tae Yong Readies Garuda Squad for Three Competitions in 2022