Crushed by Munich, Barcelona Pack Suitcase from Champions League
jpnn.com, MUNCHEN - Barcelona had to leave the 2021/22 Champions League early after losing to Bayern Munich on the last matchday of the group stage.
In the match that took place at the Allianz Arena, Thursday (09/12) early morning, El Barca was beaten 0-3 by a landslide against Munich.
The match against Munich became a duel of life and death for Barca.
The Catalan club opened the threat through Jordi Alba's long-range strike in the 6th minute. However, Munich goalkeeper Manuel Neuer was quick to secure the ball.
The visitors who were aiming for victory had no other choice but to attack.
Barca got a chance in the 28th minute through Ousmane Dembele.
The French winger grabbed Memphis Depay's cooked pass. However, his efforts were fruitless because the ball bounced away.
Munich did not stay silent. Julian Nagelsmann's troops threatened the opponents in the 32nd minute.
Barcelona had to leave the 2021/22 Champions League early after losing to Bayern Munich on the last matchday of the group stage.
- Manchester City Advance to Semifinals of Champions League
- Russia Suspended from All UEFA, FIFA Competitions
- Juventus Draw 1-1 with Villarreal in Champions League Last 16
- Chelsea Beat Lille in First Leg of Champions League Last 16
- Malaysia Beaten by Laos in 2022 AFF U-23 Cup
- Asnawi Opens Up About Weather Trouble While in South Korea