Second Series of League 1 Ends, Carlos Fortes Leaves Arema FC
jpnn.com, MALANG - Welcoming the third series of League 1, Arema FC began training on Wednesday (10/11). However, their striker, Carlos Fortes was absent as he was returning to his home country.
The 27-year-old player had permission to take care of his son's files for school.
Arema FC media officer Sudarmaji admitted that Fortes had been given permission by the team management that after the second draw of League 1, he would return to Portugal for a few days.
"After that, he will return to Malang to join the team," said Sudarmaji, quoting the Arema FC website, Wednesday (10/11).
Fortes is likely to rejoin the team at the beginning of next week to undergo preparations for the third series of League 1.
Throughout League 1, Fortes have had a big role in generating the points for Arema FC.
Of the 16 goals scored by Arema FC, Fortes contributed six.
He is also quite active in assisting.
Carlos Fortes was absent as Arema FC began training for the third series of League 1.
- SEA Games 2021: Indonesian Tennis Wins A Gold, as Minister Amalis Came
- Manchester City Advance to Semifinals of Champions League
- Complete List of Indonesian Players in Badminton Asia Championship
- Indonesia Fails to Win 2022 AFF Futsal Championship
- Indonesia Leads 1-0 Over Thailand in First Half of AFF Futsal Final
- Indonesia U-19 Attend Final Test Against Pohang Steelers FC