Vito Beaten by Hong Kong's Lee Cheuk Yiu at German Open
Wednesday, 09 March 2022 – 11:37 GMT+7
However, Vito's performance declined after the break. Lee added six straight points and took a 15-11 lead.
The third game eventually belonged to Lee, beating Vito with a score of 21-18.
With this result, Lee is qualified for the last 16 of the 2022 German Open to challenge Prannoy H. S.
The Indian single beat Hong Kong's Angus Ng Ka-long in the previous match with a score of 21-14 and 21-19. (mcr15/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Penghancur Anthony Sinisuka Ginting Bikin Vito Menangis di German Open 2022
Shesar Hiren Rhustavito was beaten by Hong Kong champion Lee Cheuk Yiu at the 2022 German Open.
- Jonatan Christie Eliminated from German Open, Contracts Covid-19
- Two World's Top Players Eliminated from German Open
- PBSI Excludes Several Players from German Open, All England
- Indonesian Players to Face Strong Opponents at German Open
- Good News for Vito, Kento Momota Hasn't Been Optimal at French Open
- Advanced to Top 16 at French Open, Indonesia's Vito Aims High