IBL Matches Postponed After Athletes Contract Covid-19
Sunday, 30 January 2022 – 19:36 GMT+7
"We then carried out one more test on January 29. The results showed seven were positive, while Serigne Modou Kane was negative," Junas said.
Most recently, the match between Pelita Jaya Bakrie Jakarta and Satya Wacana Salatiga was also postponed.
This followed two Pelita Jaya players, namely Govinda Julian Saputra and Fernando Manangsang, testing positive for Covid-19. (mcr16/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Covid-19 Menggila, Pertandingan IBL 2022 Ditunda
IBL matches have been postponed after members of the participating teams were affected by Covid-19.
- No More Mask! Indonesia Ease Covid-19 Restrictions Starting Today
- Unud Implements Full Offline Learning as Covid-19 Cases Decline
- News Presenter Ira Koesno's Father Dies Due to Covid-19
- Moderna Booster Vaccine Now Available in Jakarta
- Jonatan Christie Eliminated from German Open, Contracts Covid-19
- General Andika Perkasa Tests Positive for Covid-19