Hendry Saputra Leaves Pelatnas Cipayung, Jonatan Pays Tribute
Saturday, 29 January 2022 – 19:40 GMT+7
"Coach Hendry teached me that we should be a blessing to others," Jonatan added.
This was why Jonatan shared some of his prize money to those in need.
"Coach Hendry said that when you get one million, you donate 100,000. When you get 1 billion, you have to donate 100 million," he said. (mcr15/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Blak-blakan, Jonatan Christie Ungkap Peran Besar Coach Hendry Saputra dalam Hidupnya
Indonesian badminton coach Hendry Saputra is no longer with Pelatnas Cipayung.
- Indonesia's Jonatan Christie Wins Top Prize at Swiss Open
- Pramudya, Yeremia Beat Indian Pair at Swiss Open
- Bagas Maulana, Muhammad Shohibul Fikri Win All England
- Jonatan Christie Beats Kunlavut Vitidsarn in All England Last 16
- Jonatan Christie Eliminated from German Open, Contracts Covid-19
- Indonesia Absent from Polish Open Amid Russia-Ukraine Conflict