Four Men Arrested for Death of TNI Member, Three Named Suspects
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - The Jakarta Police have arrested four men for the death of an Indonesian Military (TNI) member in North Jakarta. Three of the arrestees have been named suspects.
"We have named three people suspects, while the other one is still under examination," said Jakarta Police general crime director Senior Commissioner Tubagus Ade Hidayat, Tuesday (18/1).
The incident occurred on Jalan Pluit Selatan Raya, Penjaringan, North Jakarta, Sunday (16/1).
The TNI member, identified as Sahdi (22), was killed by a sharp weapon.
Two witnesses, who were with the victim when he was killed, were also attacked.
"The two people, who are civilians, are still being treated in hospital for serious injuries," said Tubagus. (cr3/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: 3 Pengeroyok yang Menewaskan Seorang Anggota TNI jadi Tersangka, Lihat Wajah Mereka
The Jakarta Police have arrested four men for the death of a TNI member in North Jakarta.
- Indonesia Condemns Attack on Al-Aqsa Mosque in Palestine
- Police Detain Rico Valentino, Putra Siregar for Alleged Attack
- Moeldoko Condemns Attack on Ade Armando During Student Protest
- Attack on Lecturer Ade Armando Was Planned, Says IPW
- Lecturer Ade Armando Attacked During Chaotic Student Protest
- Student Demonstration in Jakarta Ends in Chaos