Jakarta Prepares Six Isolation Spots for Covid-19 Patients
Meanwhile, the number of recovered patients has reached 929,100.
The number of people contracting the virus has reached 1,029,912 since the beginning of the pandemic. Of those, 4,639 are Omicron cases. (antara/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Ini 6 Lokasi Isoter untuk Pasien Covid-19 DKI Jakarta
The Jakarta administration has prepared six isolation spots with a capacity of 921 beds.
- Student Demonstration in Jakarta Ends in Chaos
- Moderna Booster Vaccine Now Available in Jakarta
- Jakarta Buries 382 Covid-19 Victims in One Week
- Kalbe Farma Releases Movfor to Treat Covid-19 Patients
- Jakarta Records Over 10,000 Daily Covid-19 Cases
- Jakarta May Add Up Covid-19 Beds to 22,000 as Omicron Worsens