Police Chief Orders Early Anticipation Ahead of Year-End Holidays
The government has set PPKM level III during the holidays to anticipate an increased public mobility.
According to Listyo, the police would anticipate that by strengthening their PPKM command posts.
He said the Indonesian Military (TNI), the National Police, and related stakeholders would strengthen synergies in educating the public regarding Covid-19 prevention.
"We will disseminate information regarding PPKM level 3 during Christmas and New Year, so people can prepare themselves ahead of time. We will install banners and billboards to appeal to travelers regarding health programs, as well as travel rest obligations and standards," he said. (antara/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Kapolri Jenderal Listyo Mengeluarkan Perintah Terbaru, Seluruh Jajaran Harus Bergerak Cepat
All police members must map and anticipate early on potential disturbances to public security and order ahead of Christmas and New Year holidays.
- North Lubuklinggau Police Chief Removed Over Death of Prisoner
- Sigit Asks Police Chiefs to Guard Distribution of Cooking Oil
- Former Soppeng Police Chief Murdered by Group of People
- Female Police Officer Fired for Having Affair, Police Chief Sued
- 1.4 Million Vehicles Leave Greater Jakarta During Christmas
- 3,000 Security Personnel Guard Christmas Celebrations in Surabaya