Jakarta Records Highest Number of Covid-19, Again
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - The transmission of Covid-19 still continues, although the trend is fluctuating.
Data presented by the Covid-19 Task Force, Tuesday (9/11), showed Jakarta had 94 Covid-19 cases, the highest in Indonesia.
It was followed by West Java with 62 cases, East Java with 48 cases, Central Java with 39 cases, Bali with 21 cases, Banten and South Sulawesi with 17 cases, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) with 15 cases, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) with 12 cases, and West Papua with 13 cases.
The number of recovered patients in Jakarta also leads with 147, followed by Central Java with 77 patients, West Java 71, East Java 66, NTT 21, North Maluku and Bangka Belitung 17, Jambi 15, North Sumatra 14, and Aceh 12.
Nevertheless, the number of Covid-19 has occurred in 155 regions in Indonesia.
This was highlighted by the chairman of the Peoples Consultative Assembly (MPR), Bambang Soesatyo.
Bambang asked the government to immediately take steps to suppress the increase in the transmission of Covid-19.
"Please immediately make efforts, for example by increasing the level of PPKM," said Bambang in Jakarta, Tuesday (9/11).
Data presented by the Covid-19 Task Force showed Jakarta had 94 Covid-19 cases, the highest in Indonesia.
- No More Mask! Indonesia Ease Covid-19 Restrictions Starting Today
- Student Demonstration in Jakarta Ends in Chaos
- Unud Implements Full Offline Learning as Covid-19 Cases Decline
- News Presenter Ira Koesno's Father Dies Due to Covid-19
- Moderna Booster Vaccine Now Available in Jakarta
- Jonatan Christie Eliminated from German Open, Contracts Covid-19