Jokowi Expresses Concerns About Disaster Issues
Thursday, 24 February 2022 – 10:25 GMT+7
"We often forget about this. The mainstreaming of disaster-resilient policies must continue to be improved," he said.
Lastly, the President encouraged the BNPB to build a sustainable disaster education system, especially in vulnerable areas.
"Disaster education and disaster awareness culture must start early by every individual in a family, school, or community. Explore various local wisdoms that exist in the community, train them to be responsive, and carry out simulations at any time," Jokowi said. (tan/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Jokowi Sampaikan Kekhawatiran Mengenai Isu Kebencanaan, Apa Itu?
Jokowi has asked the BNPB to carry out an integrated and systematic disaster management.
- US Believes in Indonesia, Here is the Proof
- Puan Opens Up About Meeting with Jokowi at Bogor Palace
- Jokowi Says Fuel Prices Can No Longer Be Lower Down
- Jokowi Welcomes Papua New Guinea PM at Presidential Palace
- Jokowi Expresses Gratitude for Success of MotoGP Mandalika
- Jokowi Stops Packaged Cooking Oil Subsidies