21,000 People Sign Petition Rejecting Relocation of State Capital
Wednesday, 09 February 2022 – 15:50 GMT+7
Moreover, the government must focus on handling the new variant of Omicron. This will require large funds.
Meanwhile, Indonesia still has a large foreign debt, a state budget deficit of more than three percent, and a declining state income.
"It will be wise if the President stops financing such a project, considering basic infrastructure in some areas is still poor, damaged schools are neglected, and some village bridges are not maintained," the petition reads. (mcr28/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Baru 5 Hari 21 Ribu Orang Sudah Tanda Tangan Petisi Tolak IKN Pindah, Artinya?
More than 21,000 people have signed a petition against the relocation of Indonesia's capital.
- Indonesia's Capital Relocation Plan Is Final: Moeldoko
- Jokowi to Appoint Former SBY Assistant as Head of New Capital City
- Petition Made to Support Ubedilah's Report Against Jokowi's Sons
- Covid-19, Election, New Capital: Sri Mulyani Counts Big Agendas
- New Capital City to Become Global Talent Magnet, Says Jokowi
- Over 40,000 Sign Petition for Elimination of Flight PCR Test