David Brown Automotive Launches 60 Mini Remastered Oselli Cars
jpnn.com, SILVERSTONE - David Brown Automotive has built the Mini Remastered Oselli Edition, the dream tiny car of its time.
Designers of David Brown Automotive have proven themselves to be skilled at bringing every detail out of the production line.
There are 60 units that were made, as part of the celebration of 60 years Mini bringing practical and efficient vehicle choice.
David Brown Automotive claims orders have come from various countries in North America, Asia, and Europe.
Each unit is guaranteed to be one-of-a-kind, according to the taste of each customer.
The inaugural production of the city cars, which are ready to go racing, took a total of 1,400 hours and done by skilled hands to get the precision.
David Brown Automotive has facilities at Silverstone and a base in Buckinghamshire.
The first edition of the Mini Remastered Oselli has a 4 seat configuration and a Carbon Gray bespoke design, sweetened with heritage Green accents.
David Brown Automotive successfully built the Mini Remastered Oselli Edition which was the dream tiny car of its time.
- US Insists Russia Should Be Expelled from G20 in Bali
- Boeing 737 Carrying 132 People Crashes in China's Forest
- Fed Raises Benchmark Interest Rate
- Russian General Dies at Hands of Ukrainian Sniper
- Russia's Economy Worsens, Ukraine Claims Opposite
- Saudi Arabia Fosters Ties with Russia Despite Ukraine Crisis