Russian General Dies at Hands of Ukrainian Sniper
Friday, 04 March 2022 – 12:59 GMT+7
The news of the Russian general's death was reinforced by an upload from a member of the All-Russian Union Airborne Forces Union of Russian Paratroopers, Sergey Chipilyov.
"With great pain, we received the tragic news about the death of our friend, Major-General Andrey Aleksandrovich Sukhovetsky, in Ukraine during a special operation," Chipilyov posted.
As of 2021, Sukhovetsky led the Novorossiysk 7th Guards Airborne Assault Mountain Division, a Russian troop division specializing in mountain combat that is respected worldwide. (adk/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Jenderal Rusia Meninggal Dunia di Tangan Penembak Jitu Ukraina
Major General Andrey Sukhovetsky was reportedly killed by a Ukrainian sniper.
- Russia Bans British Airlines Following Western Santions
- UN Secretary-General Condemns Russian Attack on Ukraine
- Indonesia Expresses Concern Over Ukraine-Russia Conflict
- Ukraine Urges Turkish President to Block Russian Ships
- Biden Speaks to Ukrainian President Amid Russian Military Attack
- Belarus Joins Russian Attack on Ukraine