Russia Bans British Airlines Following Western Santions
"Russian airspace is one of the most expensive in the world (for overflight) and airlines pay Russian govt a lot for its use, so Russia loses here too."
Meanwhile, the UK Department of Transport issued a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) announcing the ban would affect all aircraft owned, leased, or operated by someone connected to Russia.
This includes commercial aircraft, such as those operated by the Russian flag carrier Aeroflot, as well as private aircraft used by the oligarchs.
The ban covers airspace over Britain's territorial sea - although it will not prevent the jet from flying beyond its 12-mile territorial limit.
It will start at midnight and will continue until May 23. (dil/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Inggris Jatuhkan Sanksi kepada Rusia, Pembalasan Putin Tak Kalah Sadis
Vladimir Putin's regime began to retaliate against economic sanctions imposed by the West.
- US Insists Russia Should Be Expelled from G20 in Bali
- Bali to Repatriate Indonesian Migrant Workers from Russia
- Russian General Dies at Hands of Ukrainian Sniper
- Russia's Economy Worsens, Ukraine Claims Opposite
- Singapore to Impose Appropriate Sanctions, Restrictions on Russia
- Russia Suspended from All UEFA, FIFA Competitions