Indonesia Develops Plan to Evacuate Citizens in Ukraine
Thursday, 24 February 2022 – 18:42 GMT+7
"We ask Indonesian citizens in Ukraine to gather at the Indonesian Embassy in Kyiv. Those who are unable to gather at the Indonesian Embassy should stay where they are while we look for a safe route to evacuate," said Judha. (ant/dil/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Heboh Perang Dunia, Bagaimana Nasib WNI di Ukraina?
The Indonesian Foreign Ministry has stated that as many as 138 Indonesian citizens in Ukraine are safe.
- Indonesia Needs New Breakthrough to Reduce Smoking Prevalence
- Indonesia Condemns Attack on Al-Aqsa Mosque in Palestine
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali
- Moderna Booster Vaccine Now Available in Jakarta
- 80 Indonesians in Ukraine Return to Homeland
- Russia's Economy Worsens, Ukraine Claims Opposite