Irwansyah May Lose Assets Pledged to Bank by Younger Brother
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Actor Irwansyah may lost some of his assets that his younger brother, Hafiz Fatur, secretly pledged to the bank.
There are three assets belonging to Irwansyah that Hafiz pledged to the bank. Hafiz allegedly forged his brother's signature.
This was revealed by Irwansyah's other brother, Andhika, who said the assets were not yet confiscated but in the legal process.
"Mas Irwan did not know that his assets would be confiscated. He only found out after a call from the bank," Andhika said in Jombang, South Tangerang, Friday (7/1).
The three assets in question are one house, a piece of land, and a part of another house.
He revealed that Irwansyah had trusted Hafiz with his asset matters.
Irwansyah has reported Hafiz to the South Jakarta Police. (jlo/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Gegara Ulah Adik, 3 Aset Irwansyah Terancam Disita Bank
Actor Irwansyah may lost some of his assets that his younger brother, Hafiz Fatur, secretly pledged to the bank.
- Singer Mikha Angelo to Make Solo Debut at Java Jazz
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Director, Senior Actor Richard Oh Passes Away at 62
- Comedian Ronal Surapradja Files for Divorce from Wife
- Singer Dewi Perssik Opens Up About Past Miscarriage
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali