Nindy Ellesse Fought Breast Cancer for Three Years Before Death
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Indonesian singer Nindy Ellesse passed away after battling breast cancer for the past three years.
This was revealed by her husband, Willem Frederik Laoh.
"She died yesterday on the night of January 2. She died of cancer," said Willem at the MMRCCC funeral home, South Jakarta, Monday (3/1).
He said his wife was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2018.
"She became sick in 2018. She had cancer, and it was already in stage 4," said Willem.
However, Nindy did not just give up. She continued to work on her music and spirituality.
"Her struggles never stopped. She did everything even though she was sick. She persisted until the last moment," said Willem.
Nindy's body will be buried in San Diego Hills, West Java, Tuesday (4/1) afternoon. (mcr7/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Sebelum Tutup Usia, Nindy Ellesse Berjuang Melawan Kanker Payudara Selama 3 Tahun
Indonesian singer Nindy Ellesse passed away after battling breast cancer for the past three years.
- Singer Mikha Angelo to Make Solo Debut at Java Jazz
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Director, Senior Actor Richard Oh Passes Away at 62
- Comedian Ronal Surapradja Files for Divorce from Wife
- Singer Dewi Perssik Opens Up About Past Miscarriage
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali