Nirina Zubir's Father Dies at 81 Amid Intensive Care
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Actress Nirina Zubir is mourning the death of his father, Zubir Amin, who passed away on Thursday (23/12) early morning. He was 81.
The sad news was revealed by Nirina's husband, Ernest Cokelat, through his Instagram.
"Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji’un [We surely belong to Allah and to Him we shall return], the beloved father of @nirinazubir, Datuk DRS. H Zubir Amin, passed away at 2.54 this morning," wrote Ernest.
He asked for prayers for his late father-in-law.
"Please pray for the deceased to be accepted by Allah. Amen," he said.
Apart from Ernest, Nirina Zubir also wrote a short note about his father's passing.
"Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji’un, goodbye buya. May buya khusnul khotimah [find many blessings awaiting you in heaven]," said Nirina.
Zubir Amin had undergone intensive treatment for 20 days at the Pelni Hospital, West Jakarta.
Actress Nirina Zubir is mourning the death of his father, Zubir Amin, who passed away on Thursday (23/12) early morning.
- Nirina Zubir Opens Up About Her Father Being in Critical Condition
- Land Mafia Suspect Reports Nirina Zubir's Brother for Confinement
- Nirina Zubir Reacts to Suspected Notary Turning Himself in
- Notary in Nirina Zubir's Land Mafia Case Surrenders
- BPN Opens Up About Nirina Zubir's Land Mafia Case
- Puan Responds to Nirina Zubir's Land Mafia Case