Mbah Minto, YouTuber Granny from Klaten, Dies at 85
jpnn.com, KLATEN - Minto Suwito Siyam, an elderly from Klaten, Central Java, who was well-known as Mbah Minto, died on Wednesday (22/12) evening. She was 85.
The information was revealed by Mbah Minto's YouTube friend, Ucup Klaten.
Ucup posted on Instagram saying that Mbah Minto passed away at 21.15 p.m.
"Farewell, Simbok... Thank you for all your kindness and sincerity. We will always remember your works," Ucup wrote, Thursday (23/12).
Mbah Minto, who was from Selorejo, Krakitan, Bayat, Klaten, went viral because of a video titled "Gak Usah Mudik Seng Penting Duit'e Muleh" (No Need to Go Home, Just Send Your Money Home).
The video was uploaded by Ucup Klaten about a year ago and has been watched by about 3.4 million people.
Mbah Minto then was recognized as the YouTuber granny.
There were about 190 videos that she had starred in.
Minto Suwito Siyam, an elderly from Klaten, Central Java, who was well-known as Mbah Minto, died on Wednesday (22/12) evening.
- Singer Mikha Angelo to Make Solo Debut at Java Jazz
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Director, Senior Actor Richard Oh Passes Away at 62
- Comedian Ronal Surapradja Files for Divorce from Wife
- Singer Dewi Perssik Opens Up About Past Miscarriage
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali