On Vanessa Angel's Birthday, Fans Flock to Her Grave to Pray
Tuesday, 21 December 2021 – 19:31 GMT+7
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Vanessa Angel would have turned 28 on Tuesday (21/12).
On her birthday, her grave was surrounded with fans who came to pray.
The first person who arrived at the grave was not her family member but her fan named Silvia.
Silvia came from Central Jakarta to Jakarta only to celebrate Vanessa's birthday.
She arrived at the Malaka Islamic Cemetery in South Jakarta at around noon.
"Yes, I am Vanessa Angel's fan. On her birthday, I come to visit her," said Silvia.
Silvia was seen carrying a flower arrangement, which was then placed over the grave of Vanessa Angel and her husband, Febri Andriansyah.
She also brought sow flowers to spread over the grave.
Vanessa Angel would have turned 28 on Tuesday (21/12).
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Vanessa Angel's Stepmom Files for Divorce from Doddy Sudrajat
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Apologizes to Gala Sky During Trial
- Family Celebrates Febri Andriansyah's Birthday at His Grave
- Access to Vanessa Angel's Grave Closed Amid Relocation Plan
- Doddy Sudrajat Reports Alleged Exploitation of Gala Sky