Access to Vanessa Angel's Grave Closed Amid Relocation Plan
english.jpnn.com, JAKARTA - The custodian of the Malaka Islamic Cemetery has closed access to the graves of Vanessa Angel and Febri Andriansyah.
This happened amid the plan set by Vanessa's father, Doddy Sudrajat, to relocate his daughter's grave.
Doddy said he had the permits and would move Vanessa's grave after 100 days since her death.
The custodian, Bambang, said he was worried about the forcible demolition of Vanessa's grave.
"I lock the grave for security, anticipating a forced demolition," said Bambang.
In addition, he has also limited the number of visitors. (chi/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Makam Vanesaa Angel dan Bibi Andriansyah Langsung Digembok, Gegara Doddy Sudrajat?
The custodian of the Malaka Islamic Cemetery has closed access to the grave of Vanessa Angel.
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Vanessa Angel's Stepmom Files for Divorce from Doddy Sudrajat
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Apologizes to Gala Sky During Trial
- Family Celebrates Febri Andriansyah's Birthday at His Grave
- Doddy Sudrajat Reports Alleged Exploitation of Gala Sky
- On Vanessa Angel's Birthday, Fans Flock to Her Grave to Pray