Vanessa Angel Could Have Turned 28 Soon
jpnn.com, JAWA TIMUR - Indonesian celebrity Vanessa Angel would have celebrated her 28th birthday soon if the tragic accident on Thursday (4/11) had not taken place.
She was born on December 21, 1993. That means in a matter of weeks, she would have started another year of her life.
Her husband, Febri Ardiansyah, who was also killed in the accident, was 31.
He was born in February 27, 1990.
Previously, the East Java Police confirmed that Vanessa and Febri died in a car accident on the Jombang toll road in East Java.
The couple's 1.9-year-old son was injured and immediately rushed to the hospital.
After the incident, Vanessa's body was found about three meters away from the car.
Apart from the toddler, two other victims were injured, namely babysitter Siska Lorensa and driver Tubagus Muhammad Joddy Prames Setya. (mcr20/jpnn)
This article has been updated to revise Vanessa Angel's birthday.
Vanessa Angel would have celebrated her 28th birthday soon if the tragic accident had not taken place.
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Vanessa Angel's Stepmom Files for Divorce from Doddy Sudrajat
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Apologizes to Gala Sky During Trial
- Family Celebrates Febri Andriansyah's Birthday at His Grave
- Access to Vanessa Angel's Grave Closed Amid Relocation Plan
- Doddy Sudrajat Reports Alleged Exploitation of Gala Sky