Vanessa Angel's Driver Apologizes to Gala Sky During Trial
english.jpnn.com, JAKARTA - The driver of the late Vanessa Angel and Febri "Bibi" Ardiansyah, Tubagus Joddy, returned to court on Wednesday (2/3).
In the virtual session, he apologized to Vanessa's son, Gala Sky.
"Sorry to Gala, because of my actions, you lost your parents, the people you love the most," said Tubagus.
In addition, Tubagus also apologized to the families of Vanessa and Bibi. He regretted forcing himself to drive the car in a sleepy state.
According to him, at that time, he did not feel good about asking Bibi to drive the car.
"I'm sorry that I didn't say I was sleepy, that I was reluctant, afraid to be bothersome," added Tubagus.
Vanessa and Bibi died in an accident on the Jombang toll road on November 4, 2021.
Tubagus was arrested for negligence while driving, which led the car to hit the road divider. (ded/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Sopir Vanessa Angel dan Bibi Ardiansyah Minta Maaf kepada Gala Sky, Begini Kalimatnya
Tubagus Joddy returned to court and apologized to Vanessa Angel's son, Gala Sky.
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- OnlyFans Creator Apologizes After Named Suspect Over Pornography
- Vanessa Angel's Stepmom Files for Divorce from Doddy Sudrajat
- Family Celebrates Febri Andriansyah's Birthday at His Grave
- PSI Responds to Ganjar's Apology for Wadas Incident
- Access to Vanessa Angel's Grave Closed Amid Relocation Plan