Unnamed Famous DJ Arrested for Drug Abuse
Thursday, 17 March 2022 – 09:49 GMT+7
english.jpnn.com, JAKARTA - A famous disc jockey (DJ) with the initials CD has been arrested by the Jakarta Police on suspicion of drug abuse.
This was confirmed by Jakarta Police spokesman Senior Commissioner Endra Zulpan on Thursday (17/3).
"The Jakarta Police just made an arrest over narcotics abuse," Zulpan told the media. "The celebrity who was arrested is a famous DJ."
The evidence secured by the police was class II narcotics, namely methamphetamine.
Zulpan said he could not reveal further about the arrest of CD.
"More information will follow," said Zulpan. (mcr31/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Siapa Artis sekaligus DJ Inisial CD yang Ditangkap Polisi karena Narkoba?
A famous DJ has been arrested by the Jakarta Police on suspicion of drug abuse.
- House Member Hillary Lasut Dismisses Drug Abuse Rumours
- Four Men Arrested for Death of TNI Member, Three Named Suspects
- Fico Fachriza's Arrest for Drug Abuse: What You Need to Know
- Four Indonesian Celebrities Arrested for Drugs in Early 2022
- Musician Ardhito Pramono Arrested for Drug Abuse
- Senior Comedian Komeng in Hot Water for Making Insensitive Joke