Singer Saipul Jamil Reports Burglary, Then Retracts Shortly
english.jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Dangdut singer Saipul Jamil filed a report to the Duren Sawit Police, saying his house had been burglarized, Sunday (20/2) night.
The Duren Sawit Police then transferred the case to the Pondok Gede Police in Bekasi.
"Last night, Saipul Jamil came to the police headquarters and was escorted from Duren Sawit to Pondok Gede," said Pondok Gede Police criminal investigation unit head First Inspector Tamat Suryani, Monday (21/2).
The police then moved to inspect the alleged crime.
However, in the middle of their trip to Saipul's home, the singer suddenly retracted the allegation.
According to Tamat, Saipul said that his stolen mobile phone had been returned.
"So, it wasn't a robbery, his mobile phone was stolen by a household assistant," Tamat said. (mcr31/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Polisi Bantah Ada Kemalingan di Rumah Saipul Jamil, Begini Kronologi Sebenarnya
Saipul Jamil reported that his house had been burglarized but retracted the allegation shortly.
- Singer Mikha Angelo to Make Solo Debut at Java Jazz
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Director, Senior Actor Richard Oh Passes Away at 62
- Comedian Ronal Surapradja Files for Divorce from Wife
- Singer Dewi Perssik Opens Up About Past Miscarriage
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali