Cinta Laura Accused of Cutting Covid-19 Test Queue
Sunday, 06 February 2022 – 17:59 GMT+7
The celebrity was seen wearing sunglasses and a white shirt.
The netizen immediately received an apology from Bumame Pharmacy.
The post was immediately flooded with comments. Some were annoyed with service people who put public figures first.
Others assumed that celebrities got faster service because they made payments in advance. (jlo/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Diduga Menyelak Antrean Tes Covid-19, Cinta Laura Banjir Kritikan
Cinta Laura Kiehl was recently accused of cutting a Covid-19 test queue at Bumame Pharmacy.
- Singer Mikha Angelo to Make Solo Debut at Java Jazz
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Director, Senior Actor Richard Oh Passes Away at 62
- Comedian Ronal Surapradja Files for Divorce from Wife
- Singer Dewi Perssik Opens Up About Past Miscarriage
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali