Actor Aliando Syarief Opens Up About His OCD Battle
Friday, 28 January 2022 – 09:42 GMT+7
Some of the obsessions that often occur are fear of contamination or dirt, doubt, and difficulty tolerating uncertainty, requiring things to be orderly and symmetrical.
People with OCD also often have aggressive or terrifying thoughts about losing control and hurting themselves or others, as well as unwanted thoughts such as aggression and sexual or religious subjects. (mcr9/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Yuk, Kenali Gejala OCD yang Diderita Aliando Syarief
Aliando Syarief has opened up about suffering from obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
- Singer Mikha Angelo to Make Solo Debut at Java Jazz
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Director, Senior Actor Richard Oh Passes Away at 62
- Comedian Ronal Surapradja Files for Divorce from Wife
- Singer Dewi Perssik Opens Up About Past Miscarriage
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali