Ukrainian Woman Arrested in Bali for Rp 325 Million ATM Burglary
Thursday, 09 December 2021 – 19:59 GMT+7
Ary said that the suspect's role was to take money, but not in cash.
"If the money was withdrawn directly, there would be a limit of Rp 10 million. But if it was transferred through virtual accounts, it could be more. An examination showed the total loss of the customers was Rp 325.6 million," he said.
The suspect was charged with Article 30 and Article 46 of Law Number 11/2008 concerning Electronic Information and Transactions (ITE), as amended by Law Number 19/2016, in conjunction with Article 362 of the Criminal Code. (antara/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Si Cantik WN Ukraina Mudah Mendapatkan Rp 325 Juta, Jangan Ditiru
The Bali Police arrested a woman from Ukraine named Baklanova Khrystyna (33), the perpetrator of the illegal ATM burglary worth Rp 325.6 million.
- US Insists Russia Should Be Expelled from G20 in Bali
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali
- Australian Woman Denied Entry to Bali Due to Moldy Passport
- Toll Road Project in Bali Worth Rp 24.6 Trillion to Start in June
- These Are Requirements to Enter Bali, Batam, Bintan
- Bali to Repatriate Indonesian Migrant Workers from Russia