Naked Dutch Man Breaks Shop Front Glass in Bali
jpnn.com, BALI - A foreign citizen of Dutch nationality named Francisco Smith threw a tantrum in Mengwi, Badung, Bali.
The man who is also called Yaninnick broke the glass of a retail store in the Pererenan area, Mengwi, Monday (6/12).
The perpetrator was not wearing clothes and were immediately secured by residents, who then handed him over to the Mengwi Police.
When arrested, the perpetrator could not provide any information and looked dazed.
"He looked depressed. He could not be questioned because he was absent-minded," said Mengwi Police criminal investigation unit head First Inspector Ketut Wiwin Wirahadi, as reported by Radarbali.id.
Seeing Yaninnick in an abnormal state, the Mengwi Police handed him over to the Badung Public Order Agency (Satpol PP).
The Badung Satpol PP coordinated directly with the Immigration and Dutch Honorary Consulate in Bali.
"We took the person concerned from the Mengwi Police Station to the Mangupura Hospital in Kapal," said Badung Satpol PP head I Gusti Agung Ketut Suryanegara.
A foreign citizen of Dutch nationality named Francisco Smith broke the glass of a retail store in the Pererenan area, Mengwi, Monday (6/12).
- US Insists Russia Should Be Expelled from G20 in Bali
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali
- Australian Woman Denied Entry to Bali Due to Moldy Passport
- Toll Road Project in Bali Worth Rp 24.6 Trillion to Start in June
- These Are Requirements to Enter Bali, Batam, Bintan
- Bali to Repatriate Indonesian Migrant Workers from Russia